Henry Trocmé Aubin
- Historian, fiction writer and retired journalist.
- Attended Metuchen High School (New Jersey) and École des Roches, a boarding school in France co-founded by his grandfather.
- Graduated from Harvard with a B.A. in English. Received a Canadian Bar Association fellowship to study law at Université Laval.
- Lived in Montreal since 1973.
- Married Penelope Morgan; they have four grown children.
* The Rescue of Jerusalem: The Alliance between Hebrews and Africans in 701 BC (2002)
* City for Sale: International Financiers Take a Major North American City by Storm (1977)
* Rise of the Golden Cobra (fiction, 2007)
* Who’s Afraid of Demergers? The Straight Goods on Quebec’s Megacities (2004)
* Questions d’éthique: Jusqu’où peuvent aller les journalistes? (1991)
Recent news: Commencement speech at Marianopolis College, Montreal, June 16, 2015
Posted: August 13th, 2015 under Uncategorized.